Main Menu

Billboard Hemi ’Cuda Resurfaces

Started by ec_co, July 27, 2017, 12:20:43 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Sorta like putting a mustache on the original Mona Lisa because you think it will look cool 8).....Some cars just need to be restored original for history's sake   :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

MoparDave

One of the cool things I like about supplying parts Is that I get to see the cars when they are finished. Knowing I helped in some fashion.
Roger Gibson called me on this one for a set of original rear quarter trims. Didn't have any just challenger in descent shape. So off went a set of the "metro" brand trims.
Beautiful car for sure.
Please Email me at daver@manciniracing.com or call 586-790-4100

6bblgt

Quote from: MoparDave on July 28, 2017, 02:25:32 PM
Roger Gibson called me on this one for a set of original rear quarter trims. Didn't have any just challenger in descent shape. So off went a set of the "metro" brand trims.
Beautiful car for sure.

:notsure: what exactly are "quarter trims" belt mouldings, wheel lip mouldings, other??  :notsure:

cudaized

That particulsr CSR was in Texas in the early 80s.
The V6W was removed when the car was relatively new.
1970 `cuda340 convertible 4-speed Rallye Red with Red interior cudaized.com 1970-71 Plymouth and Dodge E-Body Convertible Registry ebodyconvertibleregistry.com

RUNCHARGER

"I don't like when people do that to such a rare car, especially when they're making a point about how rare it is because of the white bill board, then they just go adding other stuff :stop:"

You most certainly are correct Alan.
Sheldon

MoparDave

Please Email me at daver@manciniracing.com or call 586-790-4100

Chryco Psycho

It is still someones car to do as they please with

bpsmopar

Quote from: anlauto on July 27, 2017, 08:38:54 PM
I love white stripes on every colour  :alan2cents:
Especially FE5! Right Alan?....

cj

I always thought the stripe should be the same color as the interior.  I was wrong!  What a great car.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Chaos-N-Mayhem

Gorgeous car. I'd take it. Thanks for sharing

RzeroB

Quote from: cudaized on July 28, 2017, 06:45:09 PM
That particulsr CSR was in Texas in the early 80s.
The V6W was removed when the car was relatively new.

Apparently Charles didn't like the vinyl top either and took that off too!  :looney:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)