Main Menu

Billboard Hemi ’Cuda Resurfaces

Started by ec_co, July 27, 2017, 12:20:43 PM

Previous topic Next topic

ec_co

Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Cuda Cody

That is a dream car if I have ever seen one.   :lookatthat:   :inlove:

Roadman

That's really cool, thx for sharing.     :cheers:       :rebelflag"

scf100

1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black

JH27N0B

That's a crazy kaleidoscope of colors there!
I expect it will be on display in the N96 feature display at the Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals this fall.  If so, I look forward to seeing it!

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

anlauto

I love white stripes on every colour  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Shoooter

Roadman

I'm hoping the MOD TOP HEMI CUDA resurfaces someday.    :rebelflag"

ec_co

not holding out much hope on that one, it's probably in the middle east or eastern europe by now. whereever it turns up someone is looking at jail time
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

71REDCUDA

Shane Kelley

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

Nice  Cuda...........but they should have at least had the clock working........ :rolleyes:

anlauto

Quote from: 71REDCUDA on July 28, 2017, 08:47:13 AM
Added rubber bumpers.

I don't like when people do that to such a rare car, especially when they're making a point about how rare it is because of the white bill board, then they just go adding other stuff :stop:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Shane Kelley

Quote from: anlauto on July 28, 2017, 01:33:48 PM
Quote from: 71REDCUDA on July 28, 2017, 08:47:13 AM
Added rubber bumpers.

I don't like when people do that to such a rare car, especially when they're making a point about how rare it is because of the white bill board, then they just go adding other stuff :stop:
I always feel a person should be able to do a car the way they want. There are subtle change builds and full custom builds. Not all are my cup of tea. BUT! In this case I have to say you are correct here. Why brag about how rare it is with these options and then you add things? With that said I still think it's awesome and would love to own it.