Main Menu

Interior question

Started by js27, November 08, 2018, 04:28:08 PM

Previous topic Next topic

js27

My Challenger has a interior code of HRT5 which is Saddle Tan with Leather Bucket inserts. A friend of mine has a 70 Hemi Challenger that interior code is H6T5. His does not have the leather inserts. Is this what the 6 means ??
Thanks
JS27

FlatlandTA

6 is typical for buckets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: FlatlandTA on November 08, 2018, 04:29:23 PM
6 is typical for buckets

Well yes & no....   

5=Bucket cloth/vinyl
6=Bucket vinyl
R=Bucket leather/vinyl

FlatlandTA

[emoji106]

js27

1 Wild R/T

Sleepychallenger

Got photos of that?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

js27

Here ya go Sleepychallenger,
JS27

Sleepychallenger

Nice. I like it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Spikedog08

That is beautiful!    :worship:   Need to make those pretty rallye gauges work and get the silly thing off the steering column . . IMO.   Love the car! 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

js27

I am considering sending the rally dash out to be completely restored. I hear it cost about $1200,00 to do so. The sun tach cost me around $59.00 back in 2001 when I restored the car. I was never really a fan of trusting the factory gauges especially with a brand new motor and that is why the aftermarket stuff.
JS27

superdave

:banana: That is just a fantastic car! There can't be many with that color of interrior.  :unbelievable: 8)

js27

Only one I have ever seen and I have been around for 63 years. Saddle Tan was mostly Black or Green cars for some reason. Not many high impact colors. I know one member here has a 70 440 Cuda Hardtop-that is EV2 with the T5 interior

JS27

1 Wild R/T

There was a EK2 Challenger R/T Vert in this area back in the day coded for T5 interior...   Rescued from a wrecking yard in Richmond around 96-97...

js27

There was one on Ebay last year-that was EK2 with the T5 but I question him about it and said the original interior was black and he changed it to Saddle because he wanted something different.

JS27