Main Menu

Missing AAR in Texas - family searching for dementia patient's car left at shop

Started by njsteve, April 24, 2020, 05:47:55 AM

Previous topic Next topic

njsteve

This was posted on the Team Chevelle site. Family in San Antonio Texas needs help to locate the shop where their father (who has advanced dementia) dropped it off for restoration work.

https://www.chevelles.com/forums/11-bench-racing/1105106-we-lost-70-aar-cuda-san-antonio-area.html

I figured this would be the place where someone might be able to assist them.

Thanks.

anlauto

Wow...that is a different story....hopefully the shop hasn't repossessed it for money owing :fingerscrossed:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

njsteve

Sadly, since most bodyshop prison sentences are for three or four years, maybe the shop hasn't even started on it yet and they'll recover it, complete.
(My longest car prison term was seven years)  :-(

JS29

I would look at banking records, ask friends, post the VIN on google. If it was not drive-able check with towing or transport company's.

cuda hunter

This was over on FEBO also.  But I can't find the post now.  Kinda weird I can't find it.   I posted on it within the week.

would totally suck to have that happen. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

RUNCHARGER

Probably had an LS swap and Camaro suspension swapped into it by now.
Sheldon

Rich G.

You would think the body shop would be calling asking for more money at one point. Hard to believe he had no friends who knows anything about the car or where he sent the car.

Brads70