Main Menu

My 70 Challenger RT/SE 383, auto, Original Paint Survivor

Started by Suregrip391, November 10, 2019, 09:09:22 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Suregrip391

Here's a teaser pic or two..... these are from carlisle 1997. The show field on Saturday and the winners circle on Sunday. The Red car was from MN and took 1st place. My car took 2nd. Does anyone recognize the red one and is it here?...

Cuda Cody

cuda hunter

that rt/se is sweet! 

You didn't happen to get a closer pic of that display board did ya?   
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Suregrip391

Suregrip391

I took the ralleys off and put some black steelie's on it thinking it looked better a few years ago. Thoughts? It's ok to say you don't like. Honestly some guys say it's looks horrible that way but I liked it 👍

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

JH27N0B

My convertible is FK5 with burnt orange interior, so not surprisingly I've become a big fan of the combo.
SE's were a dressed up version of Challengers and Chargers, and to me they need fancier wheels, either rally or 500s to complete the package, and steelies look better on more stripped down or sleeper versions of the car.  But that's just me, whatever pleases you most is what you should run!

Suregrip391

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the site from Panama  :wave:
Beautiful R/T SE , seems to be a lot in FK5 , I prefer the look with ralleys personally  :bigthumb:

nsmall

I just want you to be happy so whatever looks best to you go for it.

Cuda Cody

Katfish