Main Menu

She's had her first bath in three years !

Started by BIGSHCLUNK, August 14, 2018, 06:08:56 PM

Previous topic Next topic

BIGSHCLUNK

Believe me she needed a bath in the worst way. After I got her gussied up, thought I'd take a few pics with the new GOPRO 6. With a little inspiration from Murray @blown motor  and a little help from Wade @Bullitt-  and Mike @MEK-Dangerous  this is what I ended up with. sorry no action shots. But she's fast just sitting still.  :burnout: 

blown motor

@BIGSHCLUNK Just got the Sawyer Brown video, no pics of NIKKI  :Thud:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

BIGSHCLUNK

blown motor

Good job! The resolution was really good. What did you shoot that in?
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

BIGSHCLUNK

2.7K @ 60 FPS   Would have been way sharper but I was free handing. I could tell by the lack of definition on my shaker emblems.

Bullitt-

:ohyeah:  She cleans up real nice .....  :woohoo:
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

Topcat

Chryco Psycho

Well it is about time !!
Good to see Nikki rolling again !

Brads70

Jay Bee

Aw, I like dirty girls.......but I'll make an exception in this case.  :drooling:   

ZEN357

303 Mopar

Great song and even better car!  Thanks for the great video!   :banana: :drinkingbud:

jordan

Its hard not to stare!  :inlove:  She looks good!!

Hey Bigs, I checked out your video from Mopar Fest at Union Grove.  Nice work.  Looks like a lot of really great cars.  And racing too!!  I have to get that into my summer next year.  What date was it, and can I expect it to be the same next year? 

Glad to see you got Nikki looking pretty.
"Don't brake until you see God!"

jimynick

Car's looking good Chris; time well spent and I bet you got some looks when you took 'er out!  :bigthumb:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

BIGSHCLUNK

Quote from: jordan on August 20, 2018, 06:36:14 PM
Its hard not to stare!  :inlove:  She looks good!!

Hey Bigs, I checked out your video from Mopar Fest at Union Grove.  Nice work.  Looks like a lot of really great cars.  And racing too!!  I have to get that into my summer next year.  What date was it, and can I expect it to be the same next year? 

Glad to see you got Nikki looking pretty.

@jordan  it's always about the same time every year give or take a week. Altho way smaller than it was years ago, a good place just to hang out for awhile.

@jimynick  she always gets the looks, I swear it's the color.... paint chips an all!