Main Menu

Snobar Auction Preview day! (Photos)

Started by Cuda Cody, July 31, 2017, 08:07:46 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Got to see a bunch of friends and even met some new cool people.  It's like a remembrance event for Ben plus we get to look at all his cool stuff he collected.  I tried to take some photos of some neat things, but there is so much there it's hard to show it all in photos.  I heard the online bids were really taking off and I expect some good bidding tomorrow to get some of the things I have my eye on.  Here's some photos from today...

Cuda Cody

More  :takepicture:

anlauto

I can't get over the organization.....unbelievable.....I'm still confused about so many small (1) piece lots... :looney:  Seems like it would take forever to go through...

Best of luck for the Snobar family, I wish them all the best over the next couple of days and I hope that everybody leaves happy :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Great job on organizing it all. I actually think it will be nice to see that stuff get into circulation again. Hopefully we'll see the parts and cars at shows in the near future.
Sheldon

fc7cuda

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on July 31, 2017, 08:24:25 PM
Great job on organizing it all. I actually think it will be nice to see that stuff get into circulation again. Hopefully we'll see the parts and cars at shows in the near future.

:iagree:
Kind of reminds us not to let our collecting get out of hand.  :alan2cents:

ViperMan

There is online access to the auction, isn't there?  How does one find it?

I'd love to see what I can get one of those Gen I Stratus Coupes for in that second photo, in the back (black and white ones)  :)

fc7cuda

You have to register and download the software to view and bid it live.

Cudajason

Quote from: fc7cuda on August 01, 2017, 06:14:52 AM
Here is the link.

http://murphyauction.com/

May be to late to register to bid, but you can watch live.

I was going to, but I would be to tempted to bid and probably waste my whole day wathing!!  :crazytalk: :crazytalk:
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

ViperMan

Quote from: Cudajason on August 01, 2017, 06:23:36 AM
Quote from: fc7cuda on August 01, 2017, 06:14:52 AM
Here is the link.

http://murphyauction.com/

May be to late to register to bid, but you can watch live.

I was going to, but I would be to tempted to bid and probably waste my whole day wathing!!  :crazytalk: :crazytalk:

Yeah!  Deadline to register was yesterday!  That sucks!

I think I'm going to change my hobby.  Basket-weaving, here I come.

pink aar

I'm more curious on what different items are selling for. This will somewhat give us a idea what someone is willing to pay.I'm sure the prices will be all over the place. Cheap on one thing and high on another. Cody, if you do have the time make a note on what things are selling for. I'm sure the bidding will be at a fast pace.
It's nothing BUT MONEY. https://forum.e-bodies.org/Smileys/akyhne/yes4.gif

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

6bblgt

fc7cuda

anlauto

Will we be able to view the "sold" prices ?

pink aar

exhaust tips are bring good money 425.00 lots 33-43