Main Menu

Ben Snobar Auction - Olympia, WA 8/1-2

Started by 303 Mopar, May 16, 2017, 02:01:12 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Timbbuc2

Quote from: soundcontrol on July 28, 2017, 02:32:09 AM
I'm guessing there will be a flood of Mopar parts on e-bay after this.
If the right crowd is there it wont be much meat left on the bone for resale. I just hate I cant go. But anyone on this site goes to the auction and buys a ton of stuff please offer it to us(e-bodies.org) first.
Get in, I'll drive

Cuda Cody

I think the stuff that is related to the Shaker Hood.com business did not get put in the auction.  The business is being sold separately and not in the auction.

Quote from: pink aar on July 28, 2017, 04:00:49 AM
I looked through the listing (lots) and I didn't see the 340 6 pack air cleaner bases??????????  Does anyone know the lot number for the bases or base????????  I seen 1 340 six pack 4791 carb.
I seen about 6 or 7 bases in one of these post of all the parts. I think it was in the pictures Cody posted a while back.

Thanks

rocketresto

@pink aar Cody is correct those were reproduction bases in the business inventory and none of the shakerhood.com/Northwest Performance inventory is going to be in the auction.  If you need a base we are having a 10% off sale on everything until the auction!  Give us a ring to order.
Rocket Restorations
Olympia, Washington

HP_Cuda

For the smaller stuff the increments will be $5? Or just any bid

I'm sure the cars will go in at least 500 increments eh?
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

rocketresto

Sorry but don't know the answer to that.
Rocket Restorations
Olympia, Washington

Cuda Cody

Trying to hurry and get my work done so I can go up today and take a look at everything.  I hope to have photos soon....  work work work work.....  gotta get some work done so I can get up there.   :burnout:

headejm

I went to the auction site and was totally overwhelmed and stopped looking. Amazing amount of stuff.  :Thud:

HP_Cuda

Good luck everyone with bidding.

I will be trying to take some items home and away from guys from Tony's parts and even Scott Harms!!!

:haha:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

ViperMan

To bid online we had to register by yesterday afternoon?!?!  That sucks!!!  I at least wanted to see what was out there and see if something tickled my fancy - now I can't!

:steamingmad:

Timbbuc2

Lot 1547 Air Grabber hood sold for $2500
Get in, I'll drive

soundcontrol

Quote from: HP_Cuda on August 01, 2017, 12:04:57 AM

Good luck everyone with bidding.

I will be trying to take some items home and away from guys from Tony's parts and even Scott Harms!!!

:haha:

maybe I can buy my parts from Tony later then... :dunno:

Cuda Cody

Lots of action on the air grabber hoods.  There were 2 or 3 people that really wanted them.

anlauto

I guess it's safe to say Ben's family is going to come away from this with a very clean property and a couple of million bucks :bye: :wave: Good for them  :worship:

1700 lots X $1000/per lot average = $1.7 mil  :bigmoney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cudajunction

@anlauto - Oh no, there were many lots that went way less than $1,000 and I am guessing this way way under a million.  I saw Mrs. Snobar and family hanging out around the auction.  I do not know if I could do that if Tom's prize possessions were on the block.  He says they are just pieces of metal, but that takes a special person to watch your significant other's life work change hands like that.