Started by 6Pack70, October 09, 2018, 04:18:11 PM

Previous topic Next topic

6Pack70

My Cuda

6Pack70

6Pack70

6Pack70

Spikedog08

That's awesome!   :yes:  Looks like your test went well . . Can I move this to the general area?  I fixed some of your pictures that were sideways . .

:bigthumb:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

GY3R/T

WOW !!   That looks great !!  :clapping:   Glad to see someone finally properly overspraying color on bellhousing ! :bigthumb:

1 Wild R/T

It's gonna be like 1970 all over again.....  I could hardly wait to go grab some gears.... :yes:

6Pack70

Thanks guys.... no problem at all about moving my pics.   I finally figured it out by posting certain pics that I took. If auto rotate is on, on my phone, when I take the picture, it will turn some of the pictures sideways when they post.  This Cuda has been my project for the past 2 years and I'm commited to finishing it very soon. It's gonna be a really, really nice driver.  I get zero enjoyment looking at beautiful Mopars that rarely ever move.   :burnout:

Rich G.

Looks great so far!

RUNCHARGER

Yes: We're liking this test.
Sheldon

Cuda Cody

Impressive details!!!  Nice job.   :clapping:

6Pack70

Few more pics

6Pack70

More

6Pack70

K frame

6Pack70

Thank you for the kind words guys.  Sorry about the sideways pics again.  Auto rotate must have been on when i took some of these photos. A good friend of mine installed the new sure grip unit and set it up for me. He also pressed on the new tapered bearings on the shafts.  All the assembly and detailing was done by me... when I have time. Lol.  Thanks for the heater box and axle stamps Cody.  You are a truly a huge help. Steering column closest is the one I restored for my Cuda. The one in the background I put together with parts from the 4 columns it took to build mine and sold it to get a few bucks back. Lol