Main Menu

Thanks Cody!!!! Free Shirts Arrived... Nice!!

Started by 1 Wild R/T, June 16, 2017, 07:46:31 PM

Previous topic Next topic

1 Wild R/T

Well I gotta say This is a great Website... Lots of good people, good information... And Free Stuff!!! As many others here know, most websites if you want a shirt identifying you as a member it's rare that they are available cause someone has to deal with getting them made, stocking them & selling them.... And naturally they charge a hefty profit for you to advertise for them..... Cody is different... He prints them, stocks them & gives them away for free!!!!! :crazytalk: :woohoo: :bigthumb:

Well I'd heard it was true & now I can add my name to the list of people assuring you that it's true!!! 

Today I received two of the Black Challenger Tees... One I plan to give to a friend & the other I'll wear myself... Next time I take the Challenger out.. Maybe tomorrow....

Thanks Cody!!!!

Cuda Cody

Thank you for the nice comment.  It's a team effort here on EBO and you are a valuable part of the team.  All the sponsors and members make this possible.  :banana:  Glad you like the shirts.  :bradsthumb:

Sleepychallenger

:needphotos: that is too cool. Loving this site. I was skeptic and just sticking with the facebook part but I'm really enjoying the forum

RUNCHARGER

This site is the best thing to happen to the E-body hobby. Cody should be Knighted.
Sheldon

bentpshrods

I got my shirt donated to me by an unknown donor.  The 71 cuda shirt of course.  Can't thank that person enough for the gift. A rare happy moment in what has been a very tuff year. I take my car to all the local car shows every weekend, wearing my shirt, and have had quite a few comments on how cool it was from the mopar guys.  Just shows you how great this site is and how awesome the folks are.  Glad to be a part of it.     :banana:

benlavigne

Got my shirt today, so cool!
I wanted to thank Cody again for the great work on the site!
I'll wear it at MCACN, if you are there too, say hi!

Ben

Spikedog08

Awesome shirt!  Sweeeeet deal!  One of my favorite 4 letter words . . FREE! 

Cody is the man!   :worship:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Topcat

I love my 71' Cuda hat.

Those are really nice.

Thanks again Cody.

nsmall

I love my hat too.  Thanks mopardave.  It's the vintage one.  Only worn on special occasions.  2017 is coming to an end @bentpshrods ....I hope 2018 brings you a better year.

larry4406

Chryco Psycho

@larry4406 as you post you gain credits as you can see everytime you post under your name or in your profile , these credits can be applied in the prize shop to get free merchandise , this is to convince people to be more active on the site rather than just lurk & read !!

Cuda Cody

You can see all the free prizes here:

https://forum.e-bodies.org/store/

We take all the profits from E-Bodies and give back to the members.   :twothumbsup:  So the more you help other people by asking and answering questions you get more free stuff.  You are already well past halfway to a free shirt!   :banana: