Main Menu

Total 1971 Challengers?

Started by CudaHead, August 24, 2020, 01:05:40 PM

Previous topic Next topic

6bblgt

interior pic "IS" your car, just ~6 years ago, the window sticker is a lot of help  :twothumbsup:

at the top:
92833 = Dodge Regional Office * 555 City Line Ave. * Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004 (outside Philadelphia)
16 = Company Car

at the bottom:
WH23G1A119835 & R06453 = VIN & VON of the Company Car being turned in
N C Parsic = name of employee
FIELD = field car for employee

CEDARS OF LEBANON ??? interesting, the Tall Cedars of Lebanon of North America was founded in Trenton, NJ in 1902 - it is Freemasonry related

:dunno: maybe it doubled as a Memorial Day parade car  - BIG WAG   :D

CudaHead

Thanks, that was some information I could not decode.

CudaHead

So you are saying an employee named N C Parsic turned in his 1971 Dodge Coronet and got the Challenger for use in the field.
That means this car was not very interesting.
I would love to know where you got the information to decode that.
I saw "CEDARS OF LEBANON " on it and I looked earlier and found the same thing you did.

BTY, you rock.

6bblgt

basically, YES - it's a typical "company car" window sticker with the exception of the "CEDARS OF LEBANON"
WH23 is a Charger for 1971

I have lots of reference material & dealer lists that show the regional offices

is the original door sticker on the car?  got a pic?  :takepicture:  where did it say "late delivery"?

CudaHead

No, it is not on the car. I just bought this car. I have pictures right now, the real documents are coming to me from another site.
I do not have them now. I also do not have the build sheets yet also.
I have a picture board that came with the car. It shows both of the things I posted.
I don't think it really says Late Delivery. I notice something on one of the build sheet and did not really study them. They looked like Late Delivery, but I looked again and I don't think that was what it said.
I think the Picture Board was made when this car was up for auction in 2018 Mecum Kissimmee. It did not sale.

CudaHead

Has anyone ever seen this tag next to the Finder Tag?