Main Menu

What do you think of this 1970 Barracuda

Started by Mopsquad, June 19, 2018, 05:53:29 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Mopsquad

I just find the simplicity so attractive.  A cruiser with a 318 and A/C.  The green/green paint/interior just screams 70's.  I'm sure many of you have seen this for sale.  What are your thoughts?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Barracuda/162892040879?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

autoxcuda

Seems awful high.

Place like that is full blown retail for their stuff.
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

jordan

I think its a pretty neat car.  Nice options.  I would love to get a set of the seat emblems this cars has.  Just a nice touch on nicely designed seat covers. 
"Don't brake until you see God!"

JS29

That is A gran coup, they have A better interior with an over head console. and nicer trim. car looks clean.  :bigmoney:

Mopsquad

Quote from: autoxcuda on June 19, 2018, 05:58:11 PM
Seems awful high.

Place like that is full blown retail for their stuff.

These guys usually have their cars priced high, and often will have them for a while.  I did try to buy a Challenger from them a few years back.  Priced at $69, I offered 62K.  It sat in the showroom for an additional 2 years before it may have sold.

Cuda Cody

I dig the flat hood and clean lines.  Price is high for what it is, but I would love to own that car and drive it everywhere!  :banana:

Rich G.

Pictures don't show everything but it looks pretty damn good in the pic. If it is as good as it looks I don't think you'd find a 70 for less in that condition even if it is just a 318

303 Mopar

I like the color and black steelies with caps!  Gateway consigns everything, so I think you have some negotiation room.

anlauto

What do you guys think a low mile clean 318 car is worth if not $36K ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

303 Mopar

Quote from: anlauto on June 19, 2018, 07:13:24 PM
What do you guys think a low mile clean 318 car is worth if not $36K ?

A clean, no rust '70 BH 318 car is just a few thousand off that. IMHO low $30's is fair.

Moprr

Looks like it's gone.  Probably soon to be a resto mod or HEMI clone. 

dodj

What do I think? That is the most boring barracuda I have ever seen. Mid to high 20's. IMO.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

GY3R/T

Well... It is a Gran Coupe. So it's not just a 318 barracuda. Still too expensive.
  But then i think food is too expensive...  :D

RUNCHARGER

Good looking car with some wrong parts on it if he's going for the big bux. Overall I like it though.
Sheldon

6bblgt

I like the car, but the description is a JOKE!  :rofl:

QuoteFor sale in our Detroit showroom is this fast and furious 1970 Plymouth Cuda. This Plymouth Barracuda for sale is a real beauty, built with nostalgia in mind. Powering this Cuda for sale is the numbers matching 318 CID V8 engine along with a numbers matching transmission and rear end. Preferred by many Mopar fans, this Cuda for sale is a real 70s bruiser! Take a look at the mean stance and you know this bad boy means business! The epic sound of this Barracuda for sale can be heard through dual exhaust with just the right amount of rap that you'd want from a classic muscle car. Backing the mighty MOPAR engine is a stout 3-speed automatic transmission. With a shifter that just begs to be grabbed, this Cuda is ready to run through the gears! With power steering and power brakes this 70 Plymouth Cuda for sale moves in all directions with ease. The exterior of this 1970 Plymouth Cuda for sale is an awesome shade of Citron Mist Poly. Add this to the nostalgic wheels and a sinister rake, and you have yourself one intimidating ride! If there was ever a car that you enjoyed looking at just as much as you enjoyed driving, this would be it. The interior is clean and simple, with original vintage interior. In a nutshell, this Plymouth is the complete package. Looks? CHECK! Performance? CHECK! It's all there! This 70' Cuda for sale is ready to show and go! Call today and make this dream car your reality! To see more HD pictures and video please visit . For more information please call the Detroit showroom at 313-263-5097 or email us at .