Main Menu

Wiper Motor

Started by jck, January 15, 2018, 01:37:24 PM

Previous topic Next topic

jck

Who restores wiper motors. I have one that has been restored and is really nice. It has the wrong date code for me. I would like to find one that has the right date. My car was built in March of 70.
Goatman

Cuda Cody

Do you know what date you want to use?  I can check some of my original cars that were built in March of 1970 to get you an idea if that helps?  Do you have a Hamtramck or LA built E-Body?

Lots of people speak highly of these members who restore Wiper Motors (click their name to send them a message) no particular order:

Bruce Somer: @Ns1aar
Kim Leger: @Passion4Mopars
Stephan Fournier: @SF-Resto

JH27N0B

I've used passion4mopars several times in the past for wiper motors, and Kim helped me out finding a correct date code one for my '71 and doing a refurbishment of the one on my 70 including swapping a more correct date code barrel for the one I had.
That being said, in the last few years I've heard a number of complaints about Kim, so I'd be wary of using her again based on the stories.  Real shame if the stories are true, as I couldn't be more pleased with the two on my cars that she did.
I've heard a lot of praise for the 2 others listed, and also Bill Meerholz- http://www.bmcuda.com/

anlauto

My vote is for Stephan Fournier  :worship: :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

jck

Mine cars build date is March of 70 at the LA plant. My motor has been restored so really all I need is the barrel withe the correct date.
Goatman