Main Menu

Component Restoration Services (Preferred Vendors)

Started by Cuda Cody, August 03, 2017, 08:20:39 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Great start everyone!   :clapping:  I'll start adding names to the list.  I'm going to start by adding the info in order by who is members already.  And I'll reach out to anyone that has been recommended and ask them to get a user name so anyone that wants to use their services can easily message them or "Mention" them in a post by using the @ tagging.

RUNCHARGER

Stephan Fournier at SF Restorations did excellent work on a few wiper motors for me.
Cass at Dr. Diff gives excellent service and advice.
Tim at FHO in Canada if you have Hemi requirements.
Brewers Performance and Jamie Passon for manual trans needs.
Sheldon

Shane Kelley

Not a member that I know of but Brewers Performance for manual transmissions. They have done 3 for me and all look and work excellent.  :ohyeah:

anlauto

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on August 04, 2017, 08:23:37 AM
Stephan Fournier at SF Restorations did excellent work on a few wiper motors for me.
Cass at Dr. Diff gives excellent service and advice.
Tim at FHO in Canada if you have Hemi requirements.

:iagree: Can't say enough good things about the service from Cass at Dr. Diff  :worship:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

pink aar

here's my calipers from calipersonline

Cuda Cody

This is a fantastic list so far.  I have to run out for work and will be back in a bit to add the rest to the list.  I'll be contacting those who are not already members and asking them to join so we can easily contact them on the site.  So if you recommended someone I will get them added a bit later.

Burdar

Stephan Fournier is the one who took over for Jules right?  That info might be good to include when you list him.

It's true that Jim Ridge is no longer taking on new orders.  He has an eye problem.  He will finish all orders he has currently.  It depends on how fast/if he heals up good enough to start taking orders again.

While not technically a restoration service, I think DMT(Detroit Muscle Technologies) should be on the list. James really works hard to supply much needed products for a vast number of vehicles.  Not only does he sell parts but he contributes on the various Mopar forums. Anyone needing gasket kits should buy from him IMO.

anlauto

Quote from: Burdar on August 04, 2017, 10:01:58 AM
Stephan Fournier is the one who took over for Jules right?  That info might be good to include when you list him.

Yes, Stephan worked right along side of Jules (The Wiperman) for many years and they were the best of friends for many more.  When Jules passed in 2013, Stephan stepped in and handled the customers that Jules had at that time, then Stephan went on to continue Jules's legacy  :andyangel: :worship: providing top notch restored components  :cheers:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Chryco Psycho

Passion 4 Mopars / Kim has been awesome to deal with on wiper motors also

BER engines in Red Deer AB 403-340-1744 Barry has done all of the machining on dozens of engines for me .
He will build auto trannys as well
no website though

I have good experience with Eric @ Muscle Motors in Lansing MI mostly ust buying parts not complete engines
http://www.musclemotorsracing.com/

There is Also Todd @ Muscle Motors in Strathmore AB he does a good job also
Address: 243001 Range Road 263, Strathmore, AB T1P 1J6, Canada
Hours: Open today · 8:30AM–5PM
Phone: +1 403-934-6256
Province: Alberta

RUNCHARGER

I forgot to mention that Stephan Fournier does a lot more than restore wiper motors, he does a ton of other components as well. He does a great job on E-body latches including those with that strange off-brown plating on them for example.
Sheldon

JS29

I just received and installed A new horn button from Nupar (Mike Martin) excellent quality good service. I got the one that looks just like the rim blow button.  318-267-4441. 

Ricomondo

Quote from: anlauto on August 04, 2017, 07:48:12 AM
Can't forget Greg Ward for Mopar radios http://www.wardsclassiccarradiorepair.com/index.html

@Cuda Cody with the passing of Greg's father and the business and website shutting down, perhaps this should be removed?
70' FE5 Challenger T/A
71' GY3 Demon 340

76orangewagon

R/T's 4 R/P

As this thread originated back in 2017, the comment about Jim Ridge and Dixie Restorations I don't think is accurate any longer.  I do believe he is taking Alternators and Starters.
Of course, Unfortunately, Wards is no longer in business.

Rick Miller for restoration of Trim Rings. rkmiller@infowest.com

Classic Auto Air for A/C related stuff- new and restoration. 813-251-2356  or email  @ dianna@classicautoair.com

AND...Who does the best steering wheel restoration?

70 R/T 440 6 Pack
70 T/A
70 SE R/T 383
2015 SRT

RUNCHARGER

Doug Lepak the Steering Wheel Guy in Edmonton.

stwheels@shaw.ca
Sheldon