Main Menu

end of year, Year One 30% discount

Started by ec_co, December 30, 2019, 04:35:57 PM

Previous topic Next topic

ec_co

time to order your wiring harness if you need it (I just saved @ $167 on the dash harness). I don't think the next 30% is for a few months.

discount code: AFTER
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Rdchallenger

I can't get over how much shipping is! Not just from Year One either. For example, trying to order fender to cowl mounting brackets and they want $20 just for shipping alone!  :Thud:

7E-Bodies

Pretty significant discount. I got in on one of their last ones and knocked over $300 off of a M & H wiring order.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

ec_co

Quote from: 7E-Bodies on December 30, 2019, 05:28:09 PM
Pretty significant discount. I got in on one of their last ones and knocked over $300 off of a M & H wiring order.

pretty much the only thing I order from YO is the M&H harnesses. contacted M&H a couple months back because they don't make a /6 engine harness (go figure, it's such a sought after item!!. lol) and they said they could make me one from my original, I just need to contact him next week to get the ball rolling. I may order a couple sets though and see if anyone might need one now or in the future
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

anlauto

I have a customer needing a 30% Year One Code...Anything out there ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Skdmark

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane:

anlauto

Thanks very much, but oddly enough the FORE30 code is only taking off about 17.5% NOT 30% as one would assume... :'(
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Skdmark

The FORE30 is the discount code from forebodiesonly.
It was at one time a 30% discount.

I just did a shopping cart full of M&H wiring harnesses to see what it would be and I got 20% off with it.
Then I used the code STANDARD which they have in their banner and got the same prices as FORE30.
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane: