Main Menu

Another Canadian Parts Buying experience gone bad !

Started by anlauto, February 03, 2017, 10:51:31 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

You guys might have noticed the RockAuto ad is up and they have official joined  the E-Bodies team!!!!  Please use our code they have given us (EBODIES) and use the link on our site to get there.  They track how many times we enter their site from ours.  And as you know, the better they do the better we do.   :grouphug:

Here's the link or click the ad at the top of the page.

http://www.rockauto.com/?a=ebodies

70chall440

Rockauto is hard to beat for sure; I needed to rebuild the front end of a 98 3500, local parts store was almost $2K all in, Rockauto was less than $1K for the same parts..
Mopar or no car!!!

challenger6pak

My local stores in south Florida don't carry much for the older cars. They have to order it. Rockauto is cheaper and I get the parts in close to the same amount of time that it takes my local stores get the parts.  Glad to see them on the board.

61K T/A

I like to support my local parts store and I dont mind paying a few bucks more but when you see 50%+ less for the same part I can't justify the difference. Online hear I come.  :slapme5: BTW If you order online from Advanced Auto and pick it up you will get a 20% off discount.