Main Menu

426 Hemi Motorcycle

Started by Cuda Cody, April 17, 2017, 10:42:58 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Would you ride this?  I'm not sure I could even reach the handle bars!   :Thud:  I know how big a Hemi engine is and that bike must be huge!  Image laying it down and trying to pick it up?   :bricks: 

https://swmi.craigslist.org/mcy/6084755934.html

Chryco Psycho

Wow , never pick it up if you dropped it !! :rubeyes:

Rev-It-Up

Bummer....post has been deleted. I wanted to see that.
Rev-It-Up

JS29

RUNCHARGER

Kind of a goofy looking deal but yeah I'd ride it.
Sheldon

ec_co

Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Rev-It-Up

Thanks ec_co!  That is insane!  I would imagine you would have to wear some sort of heat protective clothing to be that close to those headers. A Christmas song comes to mind....Chestnuts roasting on an open fire......  :unbelievable:
Rev-It-Up

jimynick

"Chestnuts roasting on an open fire...... "- LOL! Nah, your 'nads would be so far tucked up into you when you hit the throttle that that would be the least of your worries. They used to sell a bike that initially had a SBC and eventually a BBC, so a Mopar guy must've thought he'd go them one better- and he did. Got to be 8-900lbs at least, so you'd need to be Vassily Alekseyev to pick up the GD thing if it ever tipped over. That or 4 men and a bulldog.  :haha:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

71GranCoupe

Here is a side view. Sure looks like the same ride.   :cheers:

Cuda Cody

I'm kinda wishing I would have called on it.  It's pretty cool.   :banana:

Chryco Psycho

Put it beside your shifter pedal bikes  :bradsthumb: