Main Menu

70 Barracuda - 16k

Started by NWOBHM, July 05, 2018, 05:29:21 PM

Previous topic Next topic

NWOBHM

anlauto

That's what I mean....if that's all $16K gets you in today's market, who the heck can afford to get in this hobby ? :crying:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

NWOBHM

Shoooter

it's crazy what people are asking. it's getting harder for the average person to get one of these cars

Rumple

Maybe they're willing to sweeten the deal and throw in that bag of potting mix?

RUNCHARGER

He, he: I am not sure where this pricing comes from. Does someone actually get this kind of money for cars like this?
Sheldon

GY3R/T

What is asked for is not what is sold for. don't let asking price influence you.
  Seller doesn't set the value ..... The buyer does.

moparcar

Yeah but it says right in the ad that ......all you have to do is fix the quarter and rear window....... eaasssyyy....... :haha: :haha:

cuda hunter

Well it's been sitting outside for a while.

No fender tag readout?

Super Desirable car offered at a crazy low price tag.     "crazy low" 

Wow. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

RUNCHARGER

Kind of desirable, crazy high is what I think he tried to type before autocorrect became involved.
Sheldon

kathyscuda

WERE HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN.
IVE BEEN SAYING "ITS TOO MUCH "
FOR 10 YEARS.

I could use the hood.

CudaMoparRay

Too many skill sets to make it worthwhile if at all especially for that price.  :wrenching:

anlauto

The price is high...but that's where the market is these days...unfortunate .
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Katfish

The funny thing is a car 2-3x better condition would only bring 20% more.

NWOBHM

the car is on ebay now at 7k bid, I wonder why nobody picked it up at the insanely crazy low price of 16k already.... what do i know  :dunno:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/292638759640?_trksid=p2471758.m4704