Main Menu

decent price vert

Started by cuda hunter, December 12, 2018, 07:42:09 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

https://saltlakecity.craigslist.org/cto/d/1970-plymouth-barracuda/6768164327.html

1970 Plymouth Barracuda Convertible. 318 with automatic. Red with white interior and white convertible top. Luggage Rack, Air Condition, Magnum 500 wheels. Car is in very good condition and Runs excellent. Very Rare car,
Asking $43,000 Or offer. Jason 801-633-5474

contact name:
Jason

call or text:
☎ (801) 633-5474

reply by email:
ttjbc-6768164327@sale.craigslist.org
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

ragtopdodge

Looks nice.

Weird that rear bumper is painted and front is not; oh well.

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

anlauto

Yea, nice car, what's the deal with the bumper ? :huh: Didn't come from the factory like that...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

mopar thunder

That is a nice ride but the bumper is an issue. I would have to change it.

superdave

:banana: 8) 8) Very nice. It sure would be nice to add a Barracuda to my garage. :crying:

RUNCHARGER

Nice car, I like it as well.
Sheldon

Husk Challenger

Challenger 73' 383ci 4spd ---> SOLD
Challenger 71' 318 904 RT clone ---> Stroker 318/392 Tf 727!

Spikedog08

Quote from: anlauto on December 13, 2018, 03:34:33 AM
Yea, nice car, what's the deal with the bumper ? :huh: Didn't come from the factory like that...

So what would you change . . add chrome to the rear or add a painted rubber bumper to the front? 

:dunno:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

anlauto

Quote from: Spikedog08 on December 13, 2018, 10:25:13 AM
Quote from: anlauto on December 13, 2018, 03:34:33 AM

So what would you change . . add chrome to the rear or add a painted rubber bumper to the front? 

:dunno:

I was thinking the same thing...most would add the front, I would like to see the tag first... :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

6bblgt

fender tag would be interesting to see: taillight mouldings, rear bumper, Gran Coupe seats  :thinking:

anlauto

Quote from: 6bblgt on December 13, 2018, 11:29:49 AM
fender tag would be interesting to see: taillight mouldings, rear bumper, Gran Coupe seats  :thinking:

Apparently Barracudas with the A22 rubber bumper group got the Cuda tail panel moldings, blacked-out tail panel and duel painted mirrors and belt moldings ?

6bblgt

:iagree: that's why I made the comment about the fender tag

I have info on 4 FE5 318 convertibles with A22 (front & rear elastomeric bumper package) - 2 BH27 & 2 BP27
one is a Gran Coupe with the P6XW (BP only white vinyl buckets) - but it is also coded for power brakes & light package

sorry, no pics

anlauto

...and it has a FLAT HOOD !!!!.... :pullinghair: :haha:  (inside joke)

ErikR

BP23G0B100071

(fixed thanks!)