Main Menu

FANTASTIC 1971 Cuda for sale

Started by anlauto, February 07, 2017, 11:57:33 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Quote from: 61K T/A on February 09, 2017, 04:29:43 PM
Best offer takes it. At the bottom of the listing it says " Special Handling Car". What does that mean? Does it have a AAR package?

On a broadcast sheet, "Special Handling Car" has absolutely NOTHING to do with how the car handles or drives. It means that it requires special attention as it goes down the assembly line. It may have been ordered by an executive or somebody important. It also has a "#" in the "Show Car Finish"  box so it was probably pulled aside for an extra buff job, hence the "Special Handling Car" on the bottom of the sheet.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

:clapping:  I learned something new today!!!!   :ohyeah:

Quote from: anlauto on February 09, 2017, 05:43:51 PM
Quote from: 61K T/A on February 09, 2017, 04:29:43 PM
Best offer takes it. At the bottom of the listing it says " Special Handling Car". What does that mean? Does it have a AAR package?

On a broadcast sheet, "Special Handling Car" has absolutely NOTHING to do with how the car handles or drives. It means that it requires special attention as it goes down the assembly line. It may have been ordered by an executive or somebody important. It also has a "#" in the "Show Car Finish"  box so it was probably pulled aside for an extra buff job, hence the "Special Handling Car" on the bottom of the sheet.

anlauto

A friend of mine called him....guy said he has to sell it, so my friend got the idea he would take around $40K easy enough...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration