Main Menu

Hemi Challenger

Started by FlatlandTA, February 18, 2018, 06:27:10 PM

Previous topic Next topic

GY3R/T

If you want an idea of what he thinks this Challenger is worth, check out the prices on his other stuff he has listed on E-bay.    :o

nsmall

Timbbuc2

$50,100.00 and only a picture of a FT, come on now!
Get in, I'll drive

nsmall

Good one.  I know really....50k, this has to be a joke. 

RzeroB

Quote from: fc7cuda on February 18, 2018, 07:02:25 PM
Hey Tom @RzeroB is this legit?  You know the car?

@fc7cuda Seen it a couple of times myself - it's definitely legit. It's been sitting a loooooong time - going on 39 years, and 27 since it was last driven. It's definitely a unique and cool car, but make no mistake that it is a bit of a project and there is no "deal" to be scored with this one.
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

Jim AAR

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

RzeroB

Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

anlauto

At least there's pictures this time.....What's a fully restored one worth ?

$200K buy-in plus $60K resto ? :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Challenger in NC

Quote from: anlauto on March 06, 2018, 09:33:21 AM

There's one from RKM that appears to be in a bit better shape, it was for sale at one time on eBay, I thought for around 200K. Now starting bid is 152K with a reserve. It's a 4 speed I think, but engine is not original.

RUNCHARGER

I'd love to not resto the red one. It would be a great car to clean up and put together but not at $200k for what's there and what needs to be done.
Sheldon

Shane Kelley

Quote from: anlauto on March 06, 2018, 09:33:21 AM

That's a pretty good observation.  What would it be worth restored? I'm inclined to think long term it might be more valuable left alone except get everything up and going.
It does look pretty damn good in the pictures. Except that tach mounted on a pristine dash pad!  :o  I will be the first to admit 220k is a lot to chock on. But if a person had the money to spend I think it would make a good long term investment.  :alan2cents:  How many times to we hear they are only original once?

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

The colour isn't as attractive of course but it doesn't look like it's been diddled with too much.
Sheldon