Main Menu

JH V-Code

Started by 71GranCoupe, April 10, 2017, 04:15:34 PM

Previous topic Next topic

JS29

I just love the white dash!! ::)

Spikedog08

Interesting thread!   :yes:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

71GranCoupe

It will be interesting to see what Dan has to add to this. I am still thinking  :thinking: when there is a Q for a VON prefix, may have trumped all the "normal" rules. If that is the case, I wouldn't mind owning that one, but all my apples are in another basket for now.  :headbang:

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: 71GranCoupe on April 11, 2017, 10:17:40 AM
It will be interesting to see what Dan has to add to this.

Here's what Dan posted above.....

"I've seen the fender tag pic, but can't find it right now - but "FAKE" with plenty of ERRORs almost to the point of being comical - it was on eBay a number of years ago"

:stop: No need to bang your head against a brick wall.... You might hurt yourself..  :haha:

Cuda Cody

I remember this car from years ago before it was (using the term loosely here) "restored".  It didn't have torque boxes and I don't even think it was a 4 speed.   :haha:  At least they had fun with the car and making the tag.  What's Y08?  And why would someone put "Special Paint" on a stock color?   :no:

cataclysm80

I'm going to have to agree with Dan.   That's VERY fake!  :haha: :rofl:

JS29

And why would someone put "Special Paint" on a stock color?   :no:
[/quote]     :iagree: Was thinking the same exact thing!!!!

Cuda Cody

From Galen's Facebook page a couple hours ago.  :drinkingbud:  It's nice to see everyone trying to help and find out the truth.   :grouphug:

cataclysm80

Well, since Galen is asking for it, I guess one of us should send him this fender tag as "proof".   :D :rofl: