Main Menu

Lots of options on this one...

Started by anlauto, September 15, 2018, 04:20:01 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

1Burgfish

:wrenching: Nice car to restore with nice options and color and it was originally in NC wish I had the $$$

RUNCHARGER

Sort of neat all right for someone. Wrong options for me though and $20k for a 318 project, hope the body is absolutely mint.
Sheldon

anlauto

I think I dated his Sister once................. :rofl:

I actually dated the owners Sister for eight years.....I saw the car once about two years ago....I thought it was pretty rough at that time, but it looks (sounds) like he's done some work to it since then.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

RJChallenger

It's hard to tell the condition it's really in, from three pictures. with different rims in each picture. But cool looking none the less.

anlauto

It's in your area I think, Mudd Street on top of the mountain I believe

RJChallenger

Yes about 40 minutes from me. I'm actually thinking of going to look at them.he has two challengers i believe for sale.

anlauto