Main Menu

NOS shaker cable

Started by ec_co, October 31, 2019, 01:59:25 PM

Previous topic Next topic

ec_co

not mine. crazy pricing

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MOPAR-NOS-1970-1971-CUDA-CHALLENGER-SHAKER-HOOD-SCOOP-CABLE-INNER-3462247/362624948070?epid=8021739234&hash=item546e219766:g:ItsAAOSwzVhbV2QN

US $3,000.00

MOPAR NOS 1970 1971 CUDA, CHALLENGER SHAKER HOOD SCOOP INNER CABLE, VERY RARE.

W/ ORIGINAL FACTORY PACKAGING.

PART  #   3462247       STOCK  #   SB127-024
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Cuda70-74

Sometimes I wonder where the price points come from for some part's. I know all about suppley and demand but dam wtf for a cable. :drunk:
1969 mustang
1974 cuda turnt into a 71 cuda
1968 charger

tman

This seller has lots of NOS stuff.  Some reasonably priced and some WHOA!.  70 Cuda grille for $6500 etc.  You should check it out.  Got to pay if you wanna play I guess. 

mccannix

I sold an NOS one of the same to a member here a couple years ago.
I let him put a dollar figure on it....1/4 of that price and I was happy as was he.
With todays market, Greg may die with that one at 3G

I've had a few of both NOS in my lifetime.
I had the NOS long one in the sleeve a few years back.
Would you believe me if I told you I know where 1500 NOS ones are.....

Cuda Cody

I have the same NOS cable.  But i forgot what package it came in and just cleaned out the shop a couple weeks ago.   :Thud:  Threw the box away that it came it after I could not remember what it went to.  :pullinghair:  I still have the cable, but now the packaging is gone.  Oh well.  It's not the first time it's happen and I'm sure it will not be the last. 

Floyd

Okay Terry, you can't just leave that hanging there. Cough it up.  If GLNOS pricing is the baseline, that's $ $4.5 million worth of cables.

mccannix

Buried 5 feet down in a compound at the long closed Fram plant facility.
Told to me in the mid 80's by a senior employee there,...said they were purging old obsolete inventory..

Floyd

Quote from: mccannix on October 31, 2019, 07:31:08 PM
Told to me in the mid 80's by a senior employee there,...said they were purging old obsolete inventory..

Cuda_mark

Quote from: mccannix on October 31, 2019, 07:31:08 PM

Only 5 feet? I'm on it!!!!

tman

Quote from: Cuda Cody on October 31, 2019, 06:00:42 PM
I have the same NOS cable.  But i forgot what package it came in and just cleaned out the shop a couple weeks ago.   :Thud:  Threw the box away that it came it after I could not remember what it went to.  :pullinghair:  I still have the cable, but now the packaging is gone.  Oh well.  It's not the first time it's happen and I'm sure it will not be the last.

W/O the pkg, its now worth $500