Main Menu

Pro Street Cuda - Cheap !

Started by anlauto, June 25, 2018, 04:43:10 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Hmm: No evidence of tail panel trim so probably not a Cuda. Maybe not tubbed either. It would be worth a look I think. Sometimes this things turn out to be something cool.
Sheldon

Mymcodebee

Its a gran Coupe.   Unless he added the overhead console.  Not a bad deal.  Can't get much of anything for that price anymore..

anlauto

Quote from: Mymcodebee on June 25, 2018, 08:36:37 AM
Its a gran Coupe.   Unless he added the overhead console.  Not a bad deal.  Can't get much of anything for that price anymore..

Looks like woodgrain inserts in the doors as well. Where's the inner fender tag ? Wait....where's the inner fenders  :o :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

HP_Cuda

Lack of info makes this anyone's guess.

Definitely have to take a look at this one.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

303 Mopar

What's so cheap about this car?  You are all forgetting the $15,000 race trailer, $60,000 RAM 2500 truck to haul the trailer, $1000 in extra tires, $8/gal race fuel, tools, tool chest, helmet, racing suit, and all the extra parts you will need. That's a $100k race car.

anlauto

Looks licensed for the street ? :rubeyes:

ledphoot

Interesting, I saw a car almost identical to this in Modesto about three weeks ago, sublime paint, blacked out hood bulges, old school wheels etc. Not sure if it was caged or not but extremely similar look...

It doesn't look like a bad deal for a fun car, but it's not your typical driver :)