Main Menu

Barret Jackson 70 Barracuda/Cuda its back!!!

Started by formula_s, April 12, 2022, 08:08:35 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Mopsquad

JH27N0B

Guy woke up from his drinking binge the next morning and saw what he "won" at the auction the day before.  :unbelievable:
Hope they at least gave him a free T shirt when he was high bidder!
I got a free Mecum hat years ago when I bought one of my Challengers. Or maybe you could say I bought a very expensive hat and got a free car with it?

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

70vert

kinda tempted to "Contact Seller" just to see what that means exactly!

Bullitt-

If you scroll to the bottom there are several more BJ cars from this same seller with the same $1 Classified ad presentation.

I searched the phone number & guess who's it is...  Perhaps some shill bidding backfired?
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Bullitt-

Quote from: anlauto on April 13, 2022, 07:37:10 AM
https://www.ebay.com/str/barrettjacksonstore?_trksid=p2047675.m3561.l2563  :dunno:

Roughly 420 vehicles listed.... I randomly checked about 6 and all show sold April at West Palm Beach BJ ......
May be multiple reasons but seems like a lot, internet says they sold 676 vehicles 
      Could BJ be speculating on that many? Or was this PRE-Auction promotion..
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]