Main Menu

Tuff Grip Wheel ...Hurry !

Started by anlauto, March 16, 2021, 04:39:05 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

These don't come up often...better hurry....before it's scooped up real fast.....bargain at half the price... :haha: :haha: :haha:

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-auto-body-parts/oakville-halton-region/tuff-wheel/1555777222
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Scooter

Still attached o the column... gotta be the price for the whole assembly right?  :dunno:

anlauto

Quote from: Scooter on March 16, 2021, 04:44:45 PM
Still attached o the column... gotta be the price for the whole assembly right?  :dunno:

If that's the case I hope it includes the steering box and K Frame as well  :rofl: :rofl:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

MoparLeo

Yeah, ask him what kind of steering box comes wit it and does it include shipping ??
moparleo@hotmail.com  For professionally rebuilt door hinges...

Poolshark314

Quote from: anlauto on March 16, 2021, 04:39:05 PM
These don't come up often...better hurry....before it's scooped up real fast.....bargain at half the price... :haha: :haha: :haha:

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-auto-body-parts/oakville-halton-region/tuff-wheel/1555777222

You're missing out on facebook @anlauto . You could save another $60 from his post there  :haha: :haha:
1973 Barracuda
2012 Charger R/T AWD

jimynick

I felt sorry for this guy and messaged him via Kijiji that they were only? $357 new. He messaged me back that I "should go buy one at that, then". LOL I don't know HOW he'll feel when he reads my reply that not only do I have one on my car, but that I bought it for $50cdn. Maybe he should roll them a wee bit smaller before he makes up adds.  8)
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

B5fourspeed