Main Menu

Adds, Lots of adds

Started by 70vert, March 28, 2024, 06:59:47 AM

Previous topic Next topic

70vert

I have just recently started getting multiple adds imbedded in posts, see first screenshot. And also randomly get full screen adds when clicking a post that I have to clear to see the post, see second pic.

It could be my PC settings but I installed uBloc Origin years ago to stop adds like this and it have worked great until now. I will check my settings but pretty sure the site is responsible. It is pretty annoying, will certainly lessen my usage of the forum.
:(

Anyone else seeing more adds that usual?

Jay Bee

No ads on my desktop, just our sponsor Roseville. Nothing, nada. I also have uBlock Origin. I haven't checked it out on my iPad or phone yet.

Bullitt-

No problems with my windows10 pc using chrome browser with adblock+
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

headejm

I use an iPad and get lots of annoying ads. Been that way for quite some time. The only reason I tolerate the ads is because of the E-bodies content.

cuda hunter

No ads here.  Chrome user.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

torredcuda

I get one pop up screen ad then no more until next time I visit.
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

blown motor

I get ads all the time on my iPhone but I just scroll through them. Nothing that I have to clear.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

70vert

Thanks all for the feedback. I decided it must be me, so just did a reboot of the laptop and walla no more issues!

Apologies if I wasted folks time, normally I give a reboot a try first as that works about 90% of the time.

:-[