Main Menu

Bogus members need deleted: ADMIN

Started by 70vert, June 29, 2021, 08:24:43 AM

Previous topic Next topic

70vert

These popped up on my feed this morning (see attached screen clip). May already be removed?

Please let me know if this is not the best/proper way to inform admins. Thanks!

anlauto

They are doing a great job of staying on top of it....I've reported six already this morning...and they are gone  :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Spikedog08

Yes spammers are awake today . . sometimes wonder what triggers the attack?   :dunno:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

1 Wild R/T

"Please let me know if this is not the best/proper way to inform admins. Thanks!"

I think the best/proper way to get the attentions of the mods is to click on the notify moderator icon in the bottom corner of each post...

70vert

Thanks! I missed that although I also didn't really want to open the post. Probably safe but super cautious.

I think the best/proper way to get the attentions of the mods is to click on the notify moderator icon in the bottom corner of each post...
[/quote]

Spikedog08

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on June 29, 2021, 08:52:35 AM
"Please let me know if this is not the best/proper way to inform admins. Thanks!"

Yes that is the best way . . We do try to get them as fast as we can.  This last group is signing up and posting immediately.  Not typical for the standard. 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

70vert

Thanks to all the Admins!!  Honestly this is the first time I've really noticed an obvious spammer on the sight so you're clearly doing a great job. And this definitely looked like an all-out assault.