Main Menu

Chrome browser?

Started by Cuda Cody, February 20, 2018, 01:23:01 PM

Previous topic Next topic

tman

Yes, its horrible.  Having issues writing this post.  I think its all the animations and Ads flashing.   The Reply page is very busy.

Cuda Cody

Are you using Chrome?  I am and it's driving me crazy.  This all started yesterday.  When I use Explorer it's not an issue even with the same flashing ads.   :pullinghair:  What did Chrome change?   :headbang:

Cuda Cody

The last post was with Chrome and it took forever to get the curser to work.

Then I come over to a Explorer window and things are working perfectly!   :dunno:  I've used Chrome for years and never had any issues.  I have not made any updates or changes to it either and then yesterday it just started to type slow and not work very good.  I hope they get it fixed soon or I'll have to switch browsers.  :angry:

ToxicWolf

I just brought up my Firefox browser.  It is slow sometimes but overall performance on this site is better than Chrome.   :notsure:

chargerdon

Im using Chrome browser and never noticed a problem with it...including typing this in.   

ZEN357

Ive had no issues using Chrome on any of the forums.  I usually have issues with Internet Explorer being slow and sluggish.

Chryco Psycho

I only use Firefox , no issues here .

Cuda Cody

Must just be me and my old computer.   :Thud:

Jay Bee

Just testing my Chrome right now. I am having some lag/delay time while typing this. The keyboard isn't responding immediately to each keystroke every time. Holy smokes this is annoying, having to wait for the text on my monitor to catch up. The screen even went blank at one time with the message "Chrome is not responding".

Jay Bee

Testing with IE. Typing is instantaneous, no lag or delay. Hard to gauge if page loading took longer than with Chrome. I'm guessing that that speed was the same or, if anything, a bit slower. BUT, absolutely none of that annoying "having to wait for the text on the monitor to catch up to the typing" stuff.

bentpshrods

Having the same problems with chrome as Jay Bee.  The posts I made a couple of days ago were really bad with a delay in the text waiting for the monitor to catch up with the typing. A bit better today, but very annoying.

Cuda Cody

This just started happening, right?  Chrome worked fine before a couple days ago?

Cuda Cody

I've reported it to Chrome.  Lets hope it's a simple fix as I do like using Chrome and do not want to switch.

anlauto

My Chrome seems to be working "okay" but I get these pop-ups says it did not shut down correctly just about every time I leave a website.... :steamingmad:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Jay Bee

Quote from: Cuda Cody on February 21, 2018, 11:05:42 AM
This just started happening, right?  Chrome worked fine before a couple days ago?
Yes, as far as I can tell. Pretty sad when even my "hunt and peck" is faster than Chrome.