Main Menu

Club shirts

Started by cuda hunter, July 20, 2022, 12:42:07 PM

Previous topic Next topic

7E-Bodies

1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

HP_Cuda

Got all 5 of my shirts not long ago. Happy as a clam.

Now I don't have to worry that I am wearing out my only favorite T-shirt as I have more now.

They are very comfortable and I always get comments (good of course) when out.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

7E-Bodies

Great to hear it! Now if more people that wanted them would order, he could maybe get out of the red and into the black and not have to pull the plug before they bill him. I do know he's coming up with more ideas for products and will gladly take suggestions. Post them here and I always screenshot them to him.

YellowThumper

@7E-Bodies I received my order a few weeks back.
Shirt and Hoodie. Both excellent. Wife and daughter approved as well. As in they will both be borrowing hoodie.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Claudia

Quote from: Claudia on July 21, 2023, 08:00:20 AM
Quote from: HP_Cuda on July 21, 2023, 07:44:09 AM
Any reports from those who received them?

Looking to stock up so I have plenty in the future.

I am still waiting on my orders to arrive . . . once they do, I will post how my experience turned out.

I completely forgot to update the thread :looney: . . . I did receive both of my orders.  Everything arrived as expected.  Shirts seem to be of great material and quality.  I also ordered a couple of shirts from the "Tall" options which I am told come from a different vendor than the regular sized shirts and that order seemed to lag behind an extra week or so but did show up as ordered! 

@7E-Bodies Please let Brayden know that he has killed it with this project thus far . . . outstanding job!  I am looking forward to see what other items become available!  :veryexcited:

Jay Bee

Quote from: 7E-Bodies on September 12, 2023, 01:00:22 PM
Now if more people that wanted them would order,
Exactly, all that interest, back in the day, is probably what spurred him on.

anlauto

I ordered a hoodie  :dunno:  I still got my T-Shirts from Cody's first run...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

7E-Bodies

@Claudia thank you for the order, the kind words and the vote of confidence. Brayden is quite the perfectionist and very conscientious. He's looking into some of the new merchandise ideas as we speak. I'll update the thread when new items arrive.

7E-Bodies

@anlauto thank you. He sure needs the help keeping the site afloat. Hoodies are probably needed in Canada about now. That season is just hitting us now here in the Midwest.

7E-Bodies

@Jay Bee thats precisely what made me nudge him. He was more than willing after attending Carlisle as a boy and having already met Cuda Cody, he was very comfortable communicating with Cody for permission to use the logos.

anlauto

Out of curiosity is this new website store advertised on our Facebook group ?
I don't go there that often but understand there's more participation over there  :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

7E-Bodies

@anlauto I tried. I was accused of being a fraud. The farcebook side is amuck with wannabes and trolls.