Main Menu

Might see some odd spacing on the site for a bit...

Started by Cuda Cody, May 24, 2017, 06:33:48 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Working on adding a few more paid sponsors to the site and getting the details of the placement figured out.  While this is going on you might see some open blank gaps or spaces as we test things out. 

The good news is that more sponsors will ultimately mean more cool reward items in the Prize Shop!!!!   :banana:  I'll continue to work to make this the best E-Body site ever and all profits will go right back to the members.

jimynick

Thanks for all you've done and do Cody. Much appreciated!  :bigthumb:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

71GranCoupe

Great work there. Don't forget to relax a bit over the 3 day weekend.  :cheers:

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Marc70challenger

Awesome ... thanks Cody!!!

You've inspired me to start a car-related small biz project ... our regular biz takes up lots of time of course ... but I want to do something fun!  Lol.  We'll see .... running numbers and speaking with people now ...  :thinking:

JS29

Daveh

Thanks Cody you have done some awesome work on the site it's very impressive.     :ohyeah:

Daveh

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cuda Cody

We are working with Google to place a few ads in an effort to generate income that can be used to offer even more benefits to our members.  Please bear with me as we work out the details of placement and content.   :bigthumb:

anlauto

Oh....Please tell me it won't become like Moparts and be over run by ads.....Google ads have to be the worst. I would just stick to Mopar related vendors  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

No way we're going to let the site be over run with ads.  A very select few spots on the site will be used for ads and that is all we need to support the forum and everything we do here.  Google ads are a love / hate thing for me.  With our forum google ads are the best way to grow while not step on the sponsors we already work with.  For example, we believe and support our current sponsors like David at Roseville and Year One, so I don't want to bring in another sponsor that competes with them.  That limits us a bit on who we can work with.  But there are situations (like working with google) that we can place a small ad that might be for a company like ebay or home depot and we as a group will benefit.  Plus we don't overlap the current and well respected sponsors.  We'll adjust the ads and sponsors as we grow and has the site requirements change.  But lets give this a try and see how it does.   :grouphug: 

Quote from: anlauto on May 25, 2017, 09:44:17 AM
Oh....Please tell me it won't become like Moparts and be over run by ads.....Google ads have to be the worst. I would just stick to Mopar related vendors  :alan2cents:

303 Mopar

Cuda Cody

:haha: :haha:  :rofl: :rofl:  :haha: :haha:  :rofl:  :haha: :rofl:  'work on your mysterious lady parts"   :haha:  :rofl:  :haha:  That guy cracks me up.  :haha:

RUNCHARGER

You're doing a great job Cody, you must never sleep though.
Sheldon