Main Menu

other stuff for sale

Started by cuda hunter, October 28, 2017, 05:04:04 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

I have some 70 super bee parts that I listed on craigslist.  Thought I would post up a small thread just to mention it in case someone here has a need for these parts.  Most of us here have multiple mopars. 
  Then of course roadman has some parts that he has found that are not ebody and it would be nice to have a place to look at them without using pm space. 

Can there be a section of "other" stuff for sale.  If not no big deal, just thought I would try to share. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Roadman

Quote from: cuda hunter on October 28, 2017, 05:04:04 PM
I have some 70 super bee parts that I listed on craigslist.  Thought I would post up a small thread just to mention it in case someone here has a need for these parts.  Most of us here have multiple mopars. 
  Then of course roadman has some parts that he has found that are not ebody and it would be nice to have a place to look at them without using pm space. 

Can there be a section of "other" stuff for sale.  If not no big deal, just thought I would try to share.
Did ya get my PM's on 69 GP stuff.

cuda hunter

absolutely.  in talks with the guy with the parchment panels.

That 3 speed 69.  Wow.  Only 301 made out of a production of 112,486.   Rare as hens teeth. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Roadman

Quote from: cuda hunter on October 28, 2017, 05:44:50 PM
absolutely.  in talks with the guy with the parchment panels.

That 3 speed 69.  Wow.  Only 301 made out of a production of 112,486.   Rare as hens teeth.
Awesome, I search daily. The 70 4 speed car was cool too.   :banana:

cuda hunter

[/quote]
                    Awesome, I search daily. The 70 4 speed car was cool too.   :banana:
[/quote]

Totally cool.  But not a 69.  a few subtle difference's.  and a little out of my range. 

cuda hunter

All yal have to do is say NO.   It's all good.