Main Menu

site delay

Started by cuda hunter, January 11, 2022, 10:21:22 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

Wednesday was rough.  21 seconds average to get to each page.
Now it's nice and fast! 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

1 minute 49 seconds to load. 
@Spikedog08     What's happening?

Can't get any @'s to come up .  Everything is 2 minutes plus to load.   Triple posts happening.   All kinda wonky goin on.     
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

And then it is gone.  Back to lightning fast!!

Brads70

Quote from: cuda hunter on July 24, 2022, 03:18:34 PM
1 minute 49 seconds to load. 
@Spikedog08     What's happening?

Can't get any @'s to come up .  Everything is 2 minutes plus to load.   Triple posts happening.   All kinda wonky goin on.   

Same here at that time you posted this, all good now...

Brads70

FWIW it took me literally 15 minutes to open one post and make a reply.... :Thud:

Jay Bee

Yea, I would never wait that long. If anything on this site doesn't load in a few seconds I close it, do something else and try back about an hour later.

anlauto

Quote from: Jay Bee on September 14, 2022, 02:48:01 PM
Yea, I would never wait that long. If anything on this site doesn't load in a few seconds I close it, do something else and try back about an hour later.
:iagree: yup...not a lot of patience for that here either
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Filthy Filbert

This is the only web page I frequent that has such major issues.   I even access Facebook on safari, and don't have the app on my phone.   

Clearly the spammers and hackers have identified this website as their number one target because of the tens of dozens of people who will be impacted by said interruption of service.  Clearly there is no better target.    Amazon? Google? Pfft.  Ebodies.org is where it's at

Jay Bee

Lately it seems to be getting worse:pullinghair:  At least that's what I'm noticing on my end  :soshelp: Just now I waited over an hour for the site to speed up "enough" for me to post this.

cuda hunter

It takes me about 3 minutes for each page to load.
I go over to the for only sites and scroll through them while I await this site to load a page.
Definitely doesn't help keeping people on the page. 

What's the story?  @Spikedog08   
And it takes a while for the site to catch up to calling out someone with the @ . 

anlauto

Yes, very discouraging I tried to stay active, but I have little patience for slow websites. :tired:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

blown motor

Very slow for me too.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Jay Bee

Sorry to say this BUT I can see this slowdown issue eventually becoming the death of this site.

MOPAR MITCH

Yep... has become very slow in logging on and moving pages, etc.

torredcuda

This site has always been slow off and on but lately it`s been a lot worse.
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/