Main Menu

site delay

Started by cuda hunter, January 11, 2022, 10:21:22 AM

Previous topic Next topic

headejm

:iagree:

If it wasn't for the subject matter and all of the knowledge here, I would delete my account. I use an iPad and I get to deal with the pop-up ads every time I use this site.  :deadhorse:

cuda hunter

Much better.  Seems the site was offline this morning.  Finally came back and now it is just as fast as any of the other sites!   

Thanks, whomever might have optimized the speed.   :burnout: :slapme5: :cheers:
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Jay Bee

It's a crap shoot. Sometimes it's a snail, sometimes it's a jackrabbit.

anlauto

Quote from: Jay Bee on June 22, 2022, 11:31:11 AM
It's a crap shoot. Sometimes it's a snail, sometimes it's a jackrabbit.

I find it's all over the map as well....but I'm not on here often  :vipermanhiding:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

soundcontrol

I get that also, right now it's fine.
But why is this site so attractive to spammers and others are not?
Maybe the domain name....contains "bodies"?

Cuda Cody

Yes, this morning was a shit show with speeds.  I'll save everyone the sad song, but please understand it drives me crazy too.   Thank you for sticking with me and letting me keep working on fixing it.  :console:  I'll keep doing my best to keep things working fast and smooth.

Mr Cuda

Yes, this morning my connection time out, repeatedly.
My  other issue is,  does everyone have to enter their password twice? Seems odd.

440WB

Quote from: Mr Cuda on June 22, 2022, 07:54:52 PM
Yes, this morning my connection time out, repeatedly.
My  other issue is,  does everyone have to enter their password twice? Seems odd.

I thought something was just wrong for me ?
freezing about an hour at least -
tried other browsers - turning computer off
logging in another computer - even on my phone -
crazy ---

VCODE

Happens to me all the time. takes very long to load. Getting worst
Bob

Bullitt-

I couldn't get on at all for about an hour this morning.... The slow downs/no service times seem to be shorter than in the past but no less frequent... I can count on about every late afternoon there being an hour that the site is not available. 
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

Spikedog08

Quote from: Cuda Cody on June 22, 2022, 06:19:53 PM
Yes, this morning was a shit show with speeds.  I'll save everyone the sad song, but please understand it drives me crazy too.   Thank you for sticking with me and letting me keep working on fixing it.  :console:  I'll keep doing my best to keep things working fast and smooth.

Thanks so much for all you do in the background!   :perfect10:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Brads70

Quote from: Spikedog08 on June 23, 2022, 08:19:04 AM
Quote from: Cuda Cody on June 22, 2022, 06:19:53 PM

Thanks so much for all you do in the background!   :perfect10:

:iagree: Thanks yet again for all you do on here. It has to be super frustrating for you!  :console:

Racer57

This site reminds me of my Cuda. Every time I think its perfect, something happens.   :looney:  :D

soundcontrol

Site is nice and snappy today, I think it never been this fast for me.  :)

Brads70

Its good now but I found it super slow earlier this morning. No biggie I just roll with it...