Main Menu

Wave Smileys

Started by Cuda Cody, January 06, 2017, 05:17:37 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

@Brads70 let me know if you like any of these wave smileys?

:wave:  :bye:

:wave2:  :bye2:

:wave3:  :bye 3:

Topcat

The ones you have I think are great.   :alan2cents:

The group hug one cracks me up. 

Brads70

Any of the top 4 look good to me?  :twothumbsup:

anlauto

I know this is the exact opposite of what I said about the two cent deal  :looney: ......but I think the two smilies on the top look fresh and new compared to the ones in the middle which I've seen for years :alan2cents: Man that's messed up :pullinghair:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

Lets go with the top 2 then.   :bradsthumb:  If you change your mind or want any other smileys, just let me know and we'll make it happen!   :yessir:

anlauto

Speaking of these little guys.....I always thought we could use a "fingers crossed" emoji .... for the times when people are hoping for the best etc... @Cuda Cody
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

Good idea.  Let's do it!  Stand by:

Quote from: anlauto on January 07, 2017, 02:31:01 PM
Speaking of these little guys.....I always thought we could use a "fingers crossed" emoji .... for the times when people are hoping for the best etc... @Cuda Cody

Roadman

Are we going to have flags of the different countries.  Plus a  REBEL FLAG. ?     :please:

J-Code Jeni

I know my Hubby @Cuda Cody was talented but, all these cool & custom smiley's are putting him over-the-top! Btw- if you make flags, I'll want a 12'th man flag...#GOHAWKS 

Topcat

Flags and I always liked one of a Military salute.

Cuda Cody

Those should cover all the members we have now.  As new members sign up just let me know where you are from and I'll try to add a flag for you.   :bradsthumb: