9 (64.3%)
No
0 (0%)
I'm fine either way
5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: January 10, 2017, 02:49:35 PM

Cuda Cody

The idea of adding flag smileys has been brought up by a few members.  The more smileys we add the slower the forum could run for users that are not on fast connections.  I've tried to keep the smileys small so they load fast as we run a fair amount of them.  But I don't think a few more smileys would slow us down much.  But it's up to all of us if we want smileys and then how many of them?

I'll get some samples loaded.

Roadman

I was thinking about our Canada members,  and Sweden  @soundcontrol , etc. Maybe just add a country as new members join.  Personally I'd like a REBEL FLAG.   :please:   And of course THE STARS AND STRIPES.    :bradsthumb:

Cuda Cody

:canada:   :unitedstates:

The normal flags are going to be easy.  The Rebel or other military will take time to make.  Are we all in on the Flag smileys?  Please VOTE above in the poll.

Cuda Cody

Those should cover all the members we have now.  As new members sign up just let me know where you are from and I'll try to add a flag for you.

:panama: :newfoundland: :croatia: :sweden: :canada: :unitedstates:

Brads70

anlauto

You're trying awfully hard to please everybody.....you might want to slow down a bit  :alan2cents: or there will be more smileys than members :rofl:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Chryco Psycho