Main Menu

JOKES

Started by Roadman, January 07, 2017, 10:24:42 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Timbbuc2

Get in, I'll drive

71GranCoupe

A friend of mine has two tickets for the 2017 Super bowl. They are box seats plus airfares and hotel accommodations. He didn't realize when he bought them that this is the same day as his wedding - so he can't go.
If you're interested and want to go instead of him, it's at St. Peter's Church in New York City at 5 PM. Her name is Donna. She will be the one in the white dress.

Roadman

Quote from: 71GranCoupe on January 10, 2017, 03:40:53 PM
A friend of mine has two tickets for the 2017 Super bowl. They are box seats plus airfares and hotel accommodations. He didn't realize when he bought them that this is the same day as his wedding - so he can't go.
If you're interested and want to go instead of him, it's at St. Peter's Church in New York City at 5 PM. Her name is Donna. She will be the one in the white dress.

:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rebelflag"

Chryco Psycho

Cudakiller70

A Texas farmer was touring England. He happened to meet an English farmer and asked him, "What size farm do you have?"

The Englishman proudly announced, "Thirty-five acres!"

"Thirty-five acres?" the Texan scoffed. "Why, I can get in my truck at 8:00 AM and start driving and at noon, I am still on my farm. I can eat lunch and start driving again and at 5:00 PM I am still on my farm.

"Ah, yes," the Englishman nodded in understanding. "I had a truck like that once, it was a Ford ....."

Roadman

:rebelflag"   :rofl:   :rebelflag"

Cudakiller70

Nine Important Facts To Remember As We Grow Older

#9 Death is the number 1 killer in the world.

#8 Life is sexually transmitted.

#7 Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

#6 Men have 2 motivations: hunger and hanky panky, and they can't tell them apart.
If you see a gleam in his eyes, make him a sandwich.

#5 Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day.
Teach a person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks, months, maybe years, unless you give them your email address.

#4 Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospital, dying of nothing.

#3 All of us could take a lesson from the weather.
It pays no attention to criticism.

#2 In the 60's, people took LSD to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird, and people take Prozac to make it normal.

#1 Life is like a jar of jalapeno peppers.
What you do today may be a burning issue tomorrow.

Roadman

:rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag"

Cudakiller70

Need a little help

Roadman

:rebelflag"

71GranCoupe

Brads70

HA HA that was good! I had to steal that one and posted it on facebook. I read it to my wife, she was trying not to smile, and said " I'm swishing my tea"  :dunno:

Roadman

Breakfast, best meal of the day.  :rofl:

Roadman

:rebelflag"      :bricks:      :rebelflag"

blown motor

So this Irishman walks out of a bar. No, really...it could happen.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel