Main Menu

*** MEMBER MAP *** New feature on our forum!

Started by Cuda Cody, August 07, 2017, 11:57:15 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Rev-It-Up

Quote from: Burdar on August 08, 2017, 06:49:26 AM
I would suggest NOT putting the pin right on your property.  Just put it on or near the town you live in.  No need to advertise that you have a cool old car in the garage. :alan2cents:

Very good suggestion!
Rev-It-Up

Spikedog08

I put my pin where I was at the time which happened to be an island in the middle of the lake I live by!  Works for me!   :clapping:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

anlauto

I pinpointed my exact house...I tried to get as close to the upstairs office where my computer is ......but I should actually be in the garage...Break's over....gotta go :foul:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

ViperMan

Quote from: Spikedog08 on August 08, 2017, 07:25:39 AM
I put my pin where I was at the time which happened to be an island in the middle of the lake I live by!  Works for me!   :clapping:

I LITERALLY KNEW that you would do this...  :)

However, I wholeheartedly dispute that you did this "at the time" you were there as you made that comment at 10:30 AM EST and we both know you had just woken up and made that post while you were waiting for your tea kettle to warm up.  ;)

Pics or it didn't happen...  ;)  lol!!!

Spikedog08

Quote from: ViperMan on August 08, 2017, 08:06:14 AM
Quote from: Spikedog08 on August 08, 2017, 07:25:39 AM

I LITERALLY KNEW that you would do this...  :)

However, I wholeheartedly dispute that you did this "at the time" you were there as you made that comment at 10:30 AM EST and we both know you had just woken up and made that post while you were waiting for your tea kettle to warm up.  ;)

Pics or it didn't happen...  ;)  lol!!!

Well that was polite!   Here is the only visitor I have had all morning! 

ViperMan

Quote from: Spikedog08 on August 08, 2017, 08:34:06 AM

Hahah!!  I dunno spikeyman - I was born at night but it sure wasn't LAST night...  ;)

:rofl:

Spikedog08

Quote from: ViperMan on August 08, 2017, 08:39:34 AM
Quote from: Spikedog08 on August 08, 2017, 08:34:06 AM

Hahah!!  I dunno spikeyman - I was born at night but it sure wasn't LAST night...  ;)

:rofl:

The night before?   :D

Jay Bee

Quote from: Burdar on August 08, 2017, 06:49:26 AM
I would suggest NOT putting the pin right on your property.  Just put it on or near the town you live in.  No need to advertise that you have a cool old car in the garage.
Exactly. I originally zoomed right into my property then realized it wasn't such a good idea so changed it to the nearest intersection.

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

No problem pinning my place...........good thread..............

Marc70challenger

CudaMoparRay

Another unique innovation just like our e-bodies

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

benlavigne

Cool feature, added mine! Can't wait to see if there will be more members from Quebec!

Ben

Topcat

I'm on.   :)

Pretty quiet on the West Coast.

Cmon Western's.

Let's show our "Strength In Numbers"

CudaMoparRay

Hard to believe , that at least for now, I'm the only one in Southern California and in particular in the Greater Los Angeles Area.