Main Menu

*** MEMBER MAP *** New feature on our forum!

Started by Cuda Cody, August 07, 2017, 11:57:15 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Deadeye74

I watched that dang map for hours waiting for one of the little pins to move when someone went for a drive!!! :rubeyes:  :pullinghair:

Great idea Cody...I put mine on my car not where I live... PA needed more pins for mopar!!

anlauto

Have to laugh....If you go to your own profile, your location comes up on a "real" Google Earth picture......Our house has an air plane flying over our house in the picture.....Every odd day we're right in the flight path of Toronto International Airport....We often complain to each other about the amount of air traffic.... :rofl: Figures our picture would be blocked by an airplane :)) :))
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

Very cool....I just realized you can change the "MAP" into "Satellite" view as well......Neato !

My pin is actually right on the garage......if it only knew.... :haha:  Pool may be more accurate 8)
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Roadman

Hey, I'm right next to Teds Famous Chicken.   :rofl:  Actually put mine close to where I hope to be in a couple months in NC.   :rebelflag"

Mickm

Chaos-N-Mayhem

I'm currently the king of Missouri! I am sure there are others out there as there are some nice cars around here.

anlauto

I see @Brads70 location changed to the GO Train Station in Barrie......I guess his wife must have kicked him out :haha: :haha:  Maybe now he'll get a Javelin afterall.....he's got to live in something... :Stirring:

1 Wild R/T

688  members
84   pinned locations... 
Lotta members keeping secrets... 

Wedg2Go

You know how impossible it is, to put a little pin on the little screen such as your mobile phone? Anyway, it's close enough. Even if it does have me located out in the middle of the highway.

anlauto

Secret to a happy marriage.

Keep your wife at a safe distance at all times :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Brads70

Cuda Cody

I've been looking for her all day.   :haha:   I'm going to check down by the gas station.  Looks like that is where she is right now.

Quote from: anlauto on August 12, 2017, 02:32:30 PM
Secret to a happy marriage.

Keep your wife at a safe distance at all times :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

BFM_Cuda

Bills Auto Works

I did mine, then changed it to satellite, must be an old picture because the addition is not on my shop!
Bill
YOUR QUALITY MOPAR TRANSPORTER SINCE 1983!