Main Menu

Retro pics, the good old days.

Started by Roadman, January 09, 2017, 12:18:23 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

That's so weird....when I saw the first picture...I said to myself..."I remember that car", but know it makes sense that it would likely have been your car I remember seeing all those years ago... :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Kind of stemmed from the Van thing in the late 70's early 80's. Flares, square headlights, crushed velvet etc.
Sheldon

YellowThumper

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on September 11, 2020, 07:35:00 AM
Kind of stemmed from the Van thing in the late 70's early 80's. Flares, square headlights, crushed velvet etc.
And long hair and bell bottoms and wallabies and untrimmed bushes...
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

three two barrels

6bblgt

^ that's not the good old days - that's someone reliving the good old days  :thinking: modern wheels, modern paint & reproduction POLYGLAS tires  :banana:

three two barrels

three two barrels

three two barrels

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

three two barrels

three two barrels

worthywads

I've been watching a lot of old b-movies on Tubi channel, decided to watch Velvet Vampire from 1971, what to my surprise 1971 'Cuda Convertible.  Can't really make out the billboard for engine but looks pretty sweet, Curious Yellow.  Maybe it will show up again.

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: worthywads on September 19, 2020, 06:33:05 PM
I've been watching a lot of old b-movies on Tubi channel, decided to watch Velvet Vampire from 1971, what to my surprise 1971 'Cuda Convertible.  Can't really make out the billboard for engine but looks pretty sweet, Curious Yellow.  Maybe it will show up again.

You can see an air cleaner snorkel so it's not a 340/440-6 or Hemi.... So 383 Magnum since in 71 there were no 440 Magnums in Cuda's....

three two barrels

worthywads

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on September 19, 2020, 07:01:29 PM

You can see an air cleaner snorkel so it's not a 340/440-6 or Hemi.... So 383 Magnum since in 71 there were no 440 Magnums in Cuda's....

Could be this one, except this has curious yellow grill not argent.

http://rods-classics.com/content/1971-plymouth-cuda-383-convertible