:)

bentpshrods

bentpshrods

bentpshrods

Cuda Cody

I get an email everyday from Google adsense (our google monetizing account) that says "Your AdSense Publisher Policy Violation Report" for this thread.  As a result they restricted or disabled on some of our ad revenue.  What do you guys think I should do with their little threats?  They want this thread removed!  What are the chances of that?  :rofl:   They keep emailing me and saying "to resolve the issues you can remove the violating content and request a review".

Love seeing Roadman's name come up when someone posts on his old thread.

jimynick

What if you were to take a picture of your arse and send it to them asking for a review? What in the hell is wrong with them? There's no nudity. What a load of wankers and I especially liked your comment about Roadman, Blown Motor, Ebody copper and I got to meet Mark in Kissimmee before he died and he was a really nice guy and deserves your feelings.  :yes:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

7E-Bodies

@Cuda Cody yeah. Google, such a pure company. I'd hate to imagine what garbage gets searched on their site without barriers. Their google street view still has a picture of my then 4 year old daughter getting the mail from our rural mailbox at the end of the driveway. Pure coincidence I'm sure. Traffic supporting mf's. Flip'em the bird.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

bdschnei

Google is no one's friend.
They are directly responsible for the clown show currently in the White House.
Maybe just rename the thread "Trans Sugar and Spice" and they'll leave you alone...
Bret

Jay Bee

Quote from: bdschnei on November 28, 2023, 01:56:48 PMthe clown show currently in the White House.
Please keep political opinions off this forum. I'm sure there's other platforms for that.

Thanks
John

bdschnei

Sure, no problem. My apologies to anyone I may have offended.
I should have realized some people such as yourself only frequent this forum to discuss automotive related topics.
So remind me again, why are you checking out this thread? Oh, that's right, for the cars  :))
Bret

bentpshrods

:)     Just figured out today the forum was back up. Here's some more to complain about. Now back to our regular scheduled program.         :unitedstates:

bentpshrods

bentpshrods

bentpshrods