Main Menu

2019 RAM Announced

Started by 303 Mopar, January 15, 2018, 07:44:52 AM

Previous topic Next topic

750-h2

Quote from: Cudajason on January 22, 2018, 02:32:36 PM
I am still not sure about the new truck. I think they took all the great design cues of the ram and cut them off!!!

To me it looks like it has a heavy GM design influence and now looks like any other truck out there.

The wife needs a new truck soon, and she is not sure she likes the new one either.

:alan2cents:

Jason
I read on Allpar that the current Ram will also be available for a few more years and will be called the Ram Classic.

Cudajason

Quote from: 750-h2 on January 22, 2018, 03:22:03 PM
Quote from: Cudajason on January 22, 2018, 02:32:36 PM
I am still not sure about the new truck. I think they took all the great design cues of the ram and cut them off!!!

To me it looks like it has a heavy GM design influence and now looks like any other truck out there.

The wife needs a new truck soon, and she is not sure she likes the new one either.

:alan2cents:

Jason
I read on Allpar that the current Ram will also be available for a few more years and will be called the Ram Classic.

are you serious????
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

Cudajason

Quote from: 750-h2 on February 01, 2018, 04:17:51 PM
Sure am. Here is the link. https://www.allpar.com/news/2018/01/ram-classic-tries-chevy-trick-39384

Well that is interesting...so it would be a 2019 truck but the 2018 body style???  I wonder if it will be available to the general public with some of the 2019 features???

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

RUNCHARGER

Hmm: No thanks, I generally buy the second year of a new design if possible. I like it to look current and hopefully year 2 has any bugs worked out.
Sheldon

Brads70

I sure wish they would build the Mopar version of the Chevy Suburban with the Cummins diesel!
For the life of me I don't understand why they don't, I'm sure they would sell very well. Look how many Suburbans are on the road....

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

303 Mopar