Main Menu

E-Bodies Website Problems?

Started by 7E-Bodies, March 05, 2020, 10:14:02 AM

Previous topic Next topic

7E-Bodies

Using my iPhone as usual, the site opens fine and I can click on and read everything on page 1, but when I go to tap on page two or three, I get the screen in the picture.

Kevin
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

7E-Bodies

I would've, but thought it may just be my phone.

Cuda Cody

Thank you for letting me know.  I've cleared out some cashed files that might have been causing it.  Try it again now.

7E-Bodies

anlauto

See how easy that was... :rofl: Cody...you da man  :drinkingbud: :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Fishzhil

It was really easy, lol. I encounter similar problems on my mobile phone, not just with this forum. My first reaction was to disconnect and do not click anymore on that website. Guys, the web-developer should improve that aspect of the website. It's primordial if they want to get more audience and active one. If the website is not SEO optimized so the problem is that it won't be visible for a wider audience.

Talking about one of my friend's businesses, he has a website where he writes about interior design and sells his services. Firstly, he optimized his website due to the internet marketing company san diego These guys worked on content, design, and SEO. Now, he is on top and has a lot of vistors that becomes his customers.

Chryco Psycho

I have not been posting at all because on average it takes 20 mins for each post & if I add a picture double it