Main Menu

Another day, another website....

Started by 1 Wild R/T, March 30, 2017, 11:28:42 AM

Previous topic Next topic

1 Wild R/T

:wave:

I wasn't looking for another way to spend my day but it looks like I've found one... I was invited over a few months ago & resisted but apparently the force is strong with this one.....

Anyway most of y'all know me, just another grumpy old dude who's played with Mopars for most of my life....

Thanks Cody! Looks like you & your crew have put together a great website...

Cuda Cody

:woohoo:  1 Wild R/T has joined us!!!   :veryexcited:   Super happy to see you here.   :slapme5:

1 Wild R/T

Thanks Cody, should be fun.. Like I didn't get enough done already.. :headbang: :grouphug:

Oldschool

Spikedog08

Welcome to the site!  Cuda Cody has made a great web site here!  Enjoy!   :clapping:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

71GranCoupe

:welcome: Randy. I was wondering how long you could hold out before checking in. Great to see your wealth of information will be shared here as well. Grant  :cheers:

autoxcuda

Very cool.

See you at Spring Fling, Randy !
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: autoxcuda on March 30, 2017, 12:55:19 PM
Very cool.

See you at Spring Fling, Randy !

Yes you will... So when will E Bodies.Org get their own tent at Spring Fling?  :pokeeye: :rofl:

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome....

anlauto

If you are a true E Body fan, I think you'll find the wealth of information and the ease of use, such as posting pictures, etc.. FAR SUPERIOR to any other Mopar web site.  :brainiac:

There is no need to look any further or waste time at other sites.  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: anlauto on March 30, 2017, 12:59:39 PM
If you are a true E Body fan, I think you'll find the wealth of information and the ease of use, such as posting pictures, etc.. FAR SUPERIOR to any other Mopar web site.  :brainiac:

There is no need to look any further or waste time at other sites.  :alan2cents:

Do I know you?  E bodies? This is an E body site?   :haha:  Ya Alan I think I might fit in over here... :cheers:

MOPAR FANATIC

:wave: Another ''OLDIE'' joins in the ''NEWBIE'' section,it's about time 1 wild R/T. :haha: good to see ya over here.just found out about this site myself not to long ago.the gangs all here,altough I can think of a few more.  :thinking:

:drinkingbud: WELCOME ABOARD,DUDE.....  :bradsthumb:

303 Mopar

Welcome to the site Randy!   :welcome:   

Looking forward to more of your knowledge sharing!

Roadman

Welcome aboard Wild. Figured you would show up sooner or later.    :grouphug:          :welcome:

RUNCHARGER

Welcome Randy, good to see you here.
Sheldon

JH27N0B

Hey Randy, I just joined the other day myself.  Looks like this is the place to be for E body fanatics!
And I was glad to figure out where so many of the "good guys" in the hobby have been hanging out the last few months.  :drinkingbud: