Main Menu

A Special day...Again

Started by anlauto, July 29, 2018, 07:01:29 AM

Previous topic Next topic

71-440

Happy Anniversary Alan!
Joe

Dakota

Congrats on the milestone.   Happy anniversary!

BIGSHCLUNK

anlauto

Thanks for all the well wishes everybody, you're right....I did pick a good one....puts up with a lot of car parts coming and going from our home.

Yesterday was nice, spent most of it, just the two of us relaxing by the pool....then thanks to member @kdcarman  , we found a nice restaurant right in our own small town where we enjoyed some very nice steaks, then back to our house for desert if you know what I mean ;) ....... I'm talking the kind that ends with "cake" and starts with "cheese" :) :drooling:

So now that's over until next year.....today we celebrate her birthday :pullinghair:  never ends :bigmoney: :haha: :haha: :haha:

:drinkingbud: everyone !
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

dodj

"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

ec_co

congrats on finding your One.  :drinkingbud:

we had our 17yr last week :)
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

jimynick

Quote from: anlauto on July 30, 2018, 03:57:40 AM
Thanks for all the well wishes everybody, you're right....I did pick a good one....puts up with a lot of car parts coming and going from our home.

Yesterday was nice, spent most of it, just the two of us relaxing by the pool....then thanks to member @kdcarman  , we found a nice restaurant right in our own small town where we enjoyed some very nice steaks, then back to our house for desert if you know what I mean ;) ....... I'm talking the kind that ends with "cake" and starts with "cheese" :) :drooling:

So now that's over until next year.....today we celebrate her birthday :pullinghair:  never ends :bigmoney: :haha: :haha: :haha:
Maybe you'll get lucky (snicker) and there'll be some "cake" left over from your anniversary to help swallow the birthday old boy.  :D
PS- congrats to you both about both!

:drinkingbud: everyone !
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

YellowThumper

Congrats on the milestone and "the right one".
Married at 24 and now 34 years in. Still with the right one.

At first glance for the thread header. I opened it thinking I would be able to get a special discount for the day. Blue light special kind of day...

Mike.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

RUNCHARGER

I'm still on my starter wife as well. Getting married later is a good plan if you aren't finding the right one early.
Sheldon

Timbbuc2

Happy Anniversary @anlauto ,  these days some couples dont make it that long. For me 14th this month 42years
Get in, I'll drive

Crocha617

Happy Anniversary!  Mine is actually July 29th as well. We just celebrated 13 years.

anlauto

Quote from: Timbbuc2 on July 31, 2018, 10:13:08 AM
Happy Anniversary @anlauto ,  these days some couples dont make it that long. For me 14th this month 42years

Good job, not sure I'll make 42 years, but I'll give it a try... :banana:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

anlauto

Wow...that went quick.....Looks like we have another year under our belt.

:inlove: :inlove: Happy 19th  Anniversary Honey ! :inlove: :inlove:

73_Cuda_4_Me

Congratulations, Alan! Wishing you many many more years of togetherness! You know when you find the right one!

Happy Anniversary!
73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B

RJChallenger

Happy Anniversary Alan. You have a very nice family.  I've had my wife for 34 years now,