Main Menu

As close to the movies as I will ever get.....

Started by Mickm, November 01, 2017, 08:54:11 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Mickm

After two grueling years I reached my goal of having my 'Cuda ready to take to the Cruzin'the Coast Car Show last month. It was a great time and a tremendous feeling to get to cruise in the "TINFISH" again.

While there, I was honored to have Scottie of ScottieDTV choose my car for a video. He does a great job of bringing cool cars to those not able to be at the shows to see them.

I've had a few people ask me to make a video of it and since I am clueless when it comes to this sort of thing, I thought I would post this instead.

I have been told I have the perfect face for radio but with the advent of the camera and microphone, I made it to the movies. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6koOpd2pfI

Cheers!

Mickm

Chryco Psycho

Cuda Cody

That is super awesome!!!  :1place:  Great video and really nicely done.  You did fantastic.

303 Mopar

That is awesome, congrats!  Your Cuda is beautiful!   :banana:

Spikedog08

Very cool!  I would be excited about that!   :clapping:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Rev-It-Up

How cool is that!!!???  Nicely done @Mickm !  She did you proud!  :clapping: :clapping:
Rev-It-Up

Roadman

Brads70

Wow , very cool. You have a good announcer voice! You sound close to Darrell Waltrip!  :bradsthumb:

CudaMoparRay

Mickm

Thanks for the kind words everyone.
I was excited just to have the car ready to make the 5 hour drive. This video was icing on the cake.

Cheers,
Mickm

HEMICUDA