Main Menu

Do We Get A Discount From Shakerhood.com

Started by Jim AAR, May 06, 2020, 08:34:17 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Jim AAR

anlauto

What parts do you need ? Being in Canada you should get all your shaker stuff from Tommy The Chryco  https://www.tommythechryco.ca/   :twothumbsup:, he may have what you need, it's worth asking...

To answer your question....No I don't think we get a discount. :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Jim AAR

Baseplate, Lid, Block off Plate & 6-Pack Choke

Shakerhood has free shipping right now, even to Canada, i spoke with them and they said if it charges me shipping to call them and she'd waive the shipping.

Is Tommy in Canada? Would eliminate any customs charges at least.

anlauto

@Chryco is right here in Ontario...should give him a call, he might have what you need.  :dunno:

Even to deal in CDN bucks is better then paying $1.45 CDN for $1.00 USD right now... :o
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Jim AAR

I'll definitely do that, yeah exchange sucks right now, but I don't see it getting any better any time soon and hasn't been much better for the past year, can't wait forever, alot of the stuff I need I can only get from the US.

I'm placing a couple of orders from Roseville as well and it definitely sucks.

Chryco

Yes I am, Ontario to be exact. 905 893 2547.
Tommy The Chryco
Cuda Rubber Bumpers and The Better "Shaker Kits"
1-866-893-2547

Jim AAR

Just wanted to give a shout out to @anlauto for putting me in touch with @Chryco for an awesome deal on a new 340-6 pack Air Cleaner assembly (Minus the filter, i have one)

Thanks guys.......... :)

anlauto

Quote from: Chryco on May 06, 2020, 08:53:24 AM
Yes I am, Ontario to be exact. 905 893 2547.

You're welcome Jim :drinkingbud: ....I'm sure @Chryco has my commission cheque in the mail already....right Tommy ?  :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: