Main Menu

E-Body Gauges

Started by BillR1212, June 19, 2020, 06:16:17 AM

Previous topic Next topic

BillR1212

Hi Team,

I have a Dakota Digital dash which cleaned up the look of the car and I was happy to do away with Water and oil gauges. With that said. I'm awaiting shipment of a Procharger, and will need a boost gauge and I'd also like to add a trans temp gauge. I have a sniper EFI so I'll do some reading to see if they have inputs for any of those to show on the handheld screen. If not, I'm wondering where you guys posted your gauges and if you have any pictures? Id like to find a clean set up, not sure I want then on the pillar mount location. Was just searching for ideas, and giving someone a chance to post up those interior pics. 

Thank you

YellowThumper

Not sure what room you have where the headlight switches are. I only have 3 so I am mounting an air/fuel guage there.
Not best pic for this thread. But the lower section just left of main panel.
Have seen numerous "discrete" mountings inside cigarette compartment.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

BillR1212

Thank you for posting. My ashtray has 12v power supply and USB charge ports hidden in there. I'm thinking maybe near the AC and heat panel that I don't use.

TheAutoArchaeologist

Here's my setup.  I put together the main one with a plate by a guy on Moparts.  The gauge cluster in the big speaker vent I purchased from a guy at the Detroit Mopar Swap Meet.

Ryan
Ryan Brutt
The Automotive Archaeologist
TheAutoArchaeologist@yahoo.com
www.barnfinds.org

Brads70

If it helps any, here is what I did.