Main Menu

Free $50 Gift Card to the first person to reply to this

Started by Cuda Cody, January 21, 2017, 04:04:16 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

$50 Gift Certificate to the FIRST person to reply to this thread.  It's that easy!  The $50 Gift Certificate is to Roseville Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram (aka Rosevillemoparts) in Roseville, MI.

E-Bodies.org gives back to it's members so check in to the Forum often.  We give our sponsorship money back to our members in many ways.  So tell all your friends to join and the bigger we get the bigger and better the prizes!

And please visit www.rosevillemoparts.com for your E-Body parts needs.  Ask for David Radcliffe 587-859-2575 and tell him you're an E-Body.org member. He's one of us and will take good care of you!

303 Mopar

Cuda Cody

J-Code Jeni

303 Mopar

Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 21, 2017, 04:07:19 PM
Winner Winner!  Nice job @303 Mopar  !   :slapme5:

2 minutes and 3 seconds, got lucky!  Now to make a list for @MoparDave.   

Cuda Cody

And please visit www.rosevillemoparts.com for your E-Body parts needs.  Ask for David Radcliffe 587-859-2575 and tell him you're an E-Bodies.org member. He's one of us and will take good care of you!

Topcat

Congrats 303.   :clapping:

So is he now excluded for a period of time since he just won?

Just wanted to know what the rules are if there's any.

Give everybody a fair shot.  :alan2cents:

Chryco Psycho

303 Mopar

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on January 21, 2017, 05:07:58 PM
Thanks Cody
Deserving winner , Congrats Dan  :veryexcited:

I'll probably get a parking brake handle...... :P

Chryco Psycho

Cuda Cody

That's a good question.  Since we're still so new we're all figuring this out together.  How does everyone feel about a winner excluded period?  What's a fair amount of time?  Also, right now we have a few sponsors so hopefully the prizes and discount will grow as we grow! 

Quote from: Topcat on January 21, 2017, 05:05:09 PM
Congrats 303.   :clapping:

So is he now excluded for a period of time since he just won?

Just wanted to know what the rules are if there's any.

Give everybody a fair shot.  :alan2cents:

Topcat

Like Hockey.
Dan goes to the penalty box since he won.   :rofl:

3 months? Or do it after 5 prizes won?
I guess it really all depends on how many prizes are done.

We don't want to deprive anyone either too long.

anlauto

I'd like to give a shout-out to Roseville Moparts for not only donating prizes, but for standing behind Cody and stepping up as a site sponsor on such a new and yet to be proven web site. :worship:

In return I hope that Roseville is everybody's first choice when it comes to restoration parts !  :takemymoney: :toast:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody